Sunday, February 13, 2011

Where's the GC green?

People asked me about my blog colours. They are wondering where the Goodbye Clutter signature green is.

I couldn't figure out how to get my green using the Blogspot program. I managed brown, representing my love of dark chocolate. I couldn't get my current favourite blue to work either. So I settled, for blues and chocolate.

I'm on the learning curve. Somewhere. Destined to greater things. Like favourite colours and tricks like links to photos. It's a big world, this world of computer. And I'm exploring it, one lesson at a time.

So forgive the branding incongruency for now. Go to my website www.goodbyeclutter.ca if you need a fix of green. Or email me and I'll mail you my business card. Or hire me and I'll wear my company green shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment